Wednesday, 20 September 2017

How I created my blog header 
For my blog header, i used photoshop to create my own unique style header. I used 10 different images: a muscle car, sports car, Lamborghini, 3 game characters, night time with a view of stars as the background and 3 types of tattoo images. When I put the star background it didn't fit the whole layer so I used the move tool to stretch the image to fit in the layer. Then added the 3 cars and the 3 game characters, for the muscle car I added a red highlight to it by clicking "image" and click colour balance to give the red highlights.  Next, I added the 3 tattoo drawings and the dragon on the left was originally black and you could barely see it so I used the Brush tool and changed it to red so that it can be more visible, plus it looks cool. And lastly, I used the Horizontal tool to add my title: Ashwin Toora Game design. So that's how I made my blog header, I had a tough time in the beginning but then after while I got used to it and it was really fun using photoshop for the first time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Maker Asteroids- Part C Asteroids Part C One change I made to my asteroids game is add background music and I used an instrumental ...