KODU PAC MAN
1. It has the same goal as Pac-man( which is to collect all the dots) although has a few different aspects like the dots are instead blue apples, Pac-man is a cycle, the ghost are octopuses and has 5 enemies instead of 3.
2. I used dark colours for the base of the game and used a light colour on the apples so that its easier for the player to see them but to make it a bit harder I added 2 extra enemies to make it a bit more challenging.
3. A problem I had was programing the power ups to make the cycle invisible, to fix this I watched a few tutorial videos on YouTube and I asked a few friends for help.
4. Most people said it was pretty good but they also said to spread the enemies out more so you have a bit more room to move when the game starts.
5. Spread the enemies out more and make them a bit. And my next step for my game would be to add a timer so that it puts pressure on the player.



No comments:
Post a Comment