KODU-INTRO
1.I had some difficulty with programing Kodu because I couldn't figure out how to increase his turning speed. I also had a problem where if I hit the walls, I end up wall jumping which got annoying for a bit. And lastly I had a problem making smooth hills because whenever I tried to use the smooth tool, it wouldn't make it smooth instead it just made it lower.
2. One of the students who played my game suggested to add more objects onto the map to make it less dull, so I added a few trees to live it up a bit. Another student who tried my game said to make Kodu faster because the CPU's were to fast and made it unplayable, so I used the program tool and added speed to Kodu so that he's fast but not over powered fast.



No comments:
Post a Comment